What's to come
The articles in the first issue of The Academic Exchange emerged from the editors' discussions with nearly one hundred faculty. Below is a list of additional questions that arose from those same conversations. We plan to explore these matters in future issues. If you would like to suggest a topic or contribute your opinion or knowledge, please contact the managing editor, Allison Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org, 727-5269) for particulars.
· What constitutes a discipline at Emory? What does interdisciplinary work mean?
· How are scholars in different disciplines approaching issues of globalization?
· How are Emory scholars exploring issues of reconciliation?
· How are requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and students who identify themselves as disabled shaping pedagogy?
· What is the new Conflict of Interest Committee of the University?
Return to contents page