June 9, 1997
Your chance to help redesign
Emory's home page awaits
As the summer approaches, we are beginning to work on redesigning the
Emory home page. Since the web page is a University resource, we would like
feedback from a wider audience. What changes would you like to see in the
updated version of the home page?
- ·Would you like to see additional categories on the home page?
If so, what categories should we add?
- ·Is the banner graphic on the home page the right size? Should
it be larger? Smaller? Does it take too long to download?
- ·What are your favorite features? What are your favorite pages?
- ·What features and pages do you find most useful?
- ·What features can we improve?
- ·What features should we add? Would you like to see more discussion
groups? More audio? More video?
- ·How can we make it easier to find information on the web? Are
there any pages you have had trouble locating on Emory's web?
We're grateful for any comments you care to send. Feel free to drop an
e-mail to <email@example.com> or, if you prefer, fill out our survey at
University Webmaster Marie Matthews works in the Information Technology
to June 9, 1997 Contents Page