Report homepage > Current
issue front page
April 4, 2005
CCTMA RAISES NEW SHINGLE ON WEB
The Clifton Corridor Transportation Management Association (CCTMA) has a new website that provides Emory employees with an array of information about commute options and benefits.
Located at www.cctma.com, the site helps people:
• stay informed of vanpool opportunities.
• get ride matched with a carpool partner.
• learn about CCTMA and about Atlanta’s traffic and air-quality problems.
• find out about incentive programs available through CCTMA and partnering agencies.
• gain direct access to CommuteTrak, an online tool that helps individuals keep a log of clean commutes.
• sign up for CCTMA’s electronic newsletter.
For more information about CCTMA, visit the website or contact Emory’s Office of Alternative Transportation at 404-727-7638.
PITTS EXHIBIT DETAILS 17TH CENTURY DRAMA
“The ‘Popish Plot’ of 1678: A Story of Fear and Religious Intolerance,” on display in the Pitts Theology Library through May 31, tells a story of 17th century scandal, as Titus Oates, an Anglican priest, falsely accused Jesuits and other Catholics of planning to assassinate King Charles II of England and bring the country back under Vatican influence by placing Duke of York James Stuart (Charles’ younger brother) on the throne.
Told through first-hand narratives, speeches, letters and broadsides, the story unfolds as many Roman Catholics are tried and executed before the plot is discovered and Oates is placed on trial and convicted of perjury.
For more information, call 404-727-1221.