Alumni of Emory University or Oxford College of Emory University are eligible
to purchase a Student Activity & Academic Center membership at a discounted rate. Alumni must be able to provide documentation of graduation from Emory University or Oxford College of Emory University upon request. Alumni may also visit the Emory Card office and purchase an Alumni Emory Card as documentation of graduation.
Staff of the American Cancer Society, Center for Disease Control, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, The Clifton School, Glen Memorial Methodist Church, Sodexho, ICON Mail Services, Barnes & Noble Bookstore, and Marcus Jewish Community Center members are also eligible to purchase a Student Activity & Academic Center membership at a discounted rate as Emory affiliates. Affiliates must have written documentation on company letterhead stating their affiliation with one of the organizations listed above.
- Primary Membership
- Primary Membership Spouse/Registered Partner
- Four Dependents (under the age of 26) OR
- Three Dependents (under the age of 26) and a Caregiver
Annual Memberships are valid from the date of purchase through the
beginning of the 13th month of the following year (example: when
purchasing a membership on December 19, 1981 the expiration date
will be January 1, 1983 of the following year). This membership also
includes a seasonal membership to the Woodruff Physical Education
Center Olympic Pool from the dates of November 2nd through March
31st. The Woodruff Physical Education Center Olympic Pool passes
are distributed to members on or after November 1st at the Student
Activity & Academic Center Information Desk.
Summer Extended memberships are valid from April 1st through November 1st. It provides
access to the entire Student Activity & Academic Center amenities during the pool season.
Summer Memberships are valid from May 15th through Labor Day. It provides
access to the entire Student Activity & Academic Center amenities during the summer season.
- Members are permitted to bring 3 guests per visit ($5.00 per guest) and they must sign the guest waiver form
- Children under the age of 16 do not need an ID
- Lost ID charge - A replacement SAAC ID carries a charge of $10. If you lose your ID report it to the front desk and a replacement ID will be made within 3 business days.
- No refunds are issued for membership purchases.