A spouse or registered partner of a full-time undergraduate or graduate student paying the Student Athletic Fee (the fee is listed in the student fees section
of the Emory University tuition bill) is eligible to purchase a discounted
membership to the Student Activity & Academic Center.
- Primary Membership
- Primary Membership Spouse/Registered Partner
- Four Dependents (under the age of 26) OR
- Three Dependents (under the age of 26) and a Caregiver
Annual Memberships are valid from the date of purchase through the
beginning of the 13th month of the following year (example: when
purchasing a membership
on December 19, 1981 the expiration date will be January 1, 1983 of the following
year). This membership also includes a seasonal membership to the Woodruff
Physical Education Center Olympic Pool from the dates of November 2nd through
March 31st. The Woodruff Physical Education Center Olympic Pool passes are
distributed to members on or after November 1st at the Student Activity & Academic Center Information Desk.
Summer Extended memberships are valid from April 1st through November 1st. It provides
access to the entire Student Activity & Academic Center amenities during the pool season.
Summer Memberships are valid from May 15th through Labor Day. It provides
access to the entire Student Activity & Academic Center amenities during the summer season.
|STUDENT SPOUSE/ REGISTERED PARTNER INDIVIDUAL
|STUDENT SPOUSE/ REGISTERED PARTNER FAMILY
- Members are permitted to bring 3 guests per visit ($5.00 per guest) and they must sign the guest waiver form
- Children under the age of 16 do not need an ID
- Lost ID charge - A replacement SAAC ID carries a charge of $10. If you lose your ID report it to the front desk and a replacement ID will be made within 3 business days.