The fitness center at the Student Activity & Academic Center offers seven Cybex treadmills, six Cybex arc trainers, two Precor eliptical trainers, two Cybex stationary bikes, and 13 pieces of Cybex selectorized universal strength training equipment.
Fitness Center Policies & Procedures:
1) Appropiate shirt & shoes must be worn at all times.
2) No open toed shoes or sandals may be worn in the fitness area.
3) Please do not bring bags into the workout area.
4) Patrons should wipe sweat off of the equipment when finished.
5) Headphones are discouraged when using free weights.
6) Spotters are encouraged when using free weights.
7) Slamming or dropping free weights are prohibited.
8) Do not set weights on padded benches between sets.
9) Dumbbells must be returned to proper rack after use.
10) Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to use the fitness area.
11) Children between the ages of 12 and 16 may use the fitness area, but must be supervised by an adult over the age of 18.
12) Children over the age of 16 may use the fitness area without adult supervision.
13) Please report any broken or malfunctioning equipment to the information desk.
14) Failure to follow these rules may result in suspension of privledges.