General Tennis Court Policies:
- Players must check in at the Information Desk. Courts 3 & 4 are available for walk-up use. The remainder of the courts are by reservation only.
- Court reservations may be made one day in advance by calling 404-712-2430 or stopping by the Information Desk after 5:00pm for next day reservations. Courts may be reserved for up to 2 hours for singles or double play.
- All courts are for the exclusive use of SAAC members and their guests. Guest passes may be purchased at the Information Desk.
- Players should wear appropriate tennis attire, including proper tennis shoes with non-marking soles (no sandals or running shoes) and a shirt at all times.
- Use of courts for purposes other than tennis is prohibited.
- Please refrain from abusive language and loud, boisterous conduct.
- Players must groom the courts following play with the provided equipment. Please put the broom and line sweep back in its proper location.
- Shoe cleaners are provided outside each court and should be used in order to keep locker rooms and other areas free from clay court material.
- Courts may be closed periodically for maintenance, or during inclement weather.