Residence Hall: Alpha Epsilon Pi
Major/Minor: Behavioral Sciences and Health Education/Socio-contextual determinants of Health
Hometown: Snellville, GA
1. What previous experiences in your life do you think have contributed to your success?
Volunteer work with non profit and community organizations, such as Aid Atlanta serving as a community builder and group facilitator.
2. What do you feel you bring to RLH as a staff member?
My proactive nature and strong interpersonal skills have been very helpful in working as a House Director this year.
3. How do you feel your experiences with RLH will benefit you in the future?
The position offers a breadth of transferrable skills including group facilitation, community building, and programming to name a few. Most of all it really provides a working environment conducive to teamwork.
4. What other activities/hobbies are you involved in on or off campus?
Queer interfaith discussion Group facilitator, Safe Space Trainer, Career Services Ambassador, Pipeline Sophomore Curriculum instructor, Campus Life Master Plan Development Steering Committee, Transportation and Parking Services Steering Committee.
5. What music are you listening to right now?
Square one VIP by Mosca
6. What's your favorite color?
7. Beatles or Rolling Stones?