- Coordinating all meals for conference guests, including dining at the DUC Food Court, Cox Hall Food Court, and Emory University Catering. This includes the set-up of all meal plans.
- Preparing and maintaining a list of conferences and expected guest numbers at meals. Provide this information to the DUC Food Court personnel.
- Informing Coordinator III of staffing needs at the DUC Food Court.
- Establishing a good working relationship with and arranging services provided by on-campus service contractors. Reserve and confirm services in a timely manner. Ensure the provider has adequate time to prepare for and to provide services.
- Developing an understanding of each vendor’s policies, procedures, concerns, issues, and needs.
- Following up to confirm costs and other information.
- Acting as a liaison between the Conference Staff and members of Food Services.
- Working closely with Coordinator IV to insure that catering requests are coordinated with the appropriate room reservations. Also ascertains that appropriate numbers of tables and chairs are present for the event.
* Emory University Catering
* Emory Card Office
Office of University ConferencesEmory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774