- Knowledge of all meeting space, audio/visual, and equipment rental vendors, policies, reservation procedures, and billing protocols.
- Coordinating all meeting space requests from conference groups, and reserve an appropriate venue.
- Coordinating all audio/visual requests from conference groups, and reserve appropriate services.
- Coordinating all equipment rental requests from conference groups, and reserve appropriately, including setups.
- Ensuring compliance with Emory University Network Communications and Academic & Administrative Information Technology (AAIT) polices.
- Coordinating all guest voicemail needs.
- Coordinating all guests computer lab needs.
- Scheduling shifts to ensure proper personnel for all setups and teardowns.
- Maintaining and scheduling inventory of audio/visual equipment, tables, chairs, trashcans, trashcan liners, and coolers.
- Knowledge of proper use of all equipment that University Conferences owns or rents from vendors.
- Scheduling and coordinating use of all residential meeting space by both internal and external groups during the conference season.
- Compiling and distributing all bills for meeting space, audio/visual services,equipment rental, and technology needs.
- Any additional duties relating to meeting space, audio/visual services, equipment rental, and technology needs.
* CST Media
* Classroom Technologies
* Facilities Management Division (FMD)
* Meeting Services Office
* Registrar’s Office
* Academic & Administrative Information Technology (AAIT)
* Network Communications
Office of University ConferencesEmory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774