- Staffing the Alabama Information Desk from 8:30 AM-5 PM, with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
- Setting up the main Information Desk in Alabama Hall at the beginning of the summer, and coordinating tear-down of this desk at the end of the summer, including storage of all materials.
- Answering the main Conference line and fielding questions and relaying pertinent information to the Conferences staff when necessary.
- Ordering and restocking office supplies and keeping an accurate inventory of these supplies throughout the summer.
- Picking up and distributing all Conferences mail from the Conferences P.O. Box 24082 and Drawer B.
- Processing all staff reimbursements.
- Ordering all pagers for staff and conference groups.
- Assisting the Director of Operations in ensuring that billing is done in a timely manner .
- Collecting completed bills from Conference Managers and generating invoices or journal vouchers to arrange for payment of aforementioned bills.
- Keeping track of and advising the Director of Operations on the progress of all bills.
- Responsible for depositing cash from desk sales and other petty cash sales.
* Emory University Accounts Payable
* Housing Accounting
* Office Depot and Corporate Express
* Emory University Postal Services, UPS, FedEx
Office of University ConferencesEmory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774