Conference Manager Three
The NYLF & SOGA Manager responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Preparing for all aspects of these two conferences, National Youth Leadership Forum (NYLF) and Special Olympics of Georgia (SOGA) to ensure a successful program for each conference's guests.
- Maintaining contact with conference organizers to ensure that the Office of University Conferences is aware of all group needs and potential problems.
- Interacting with other Conference Managers and other conferences staff to ensure that all necessary preparations for NYLF and SOGA have been made and that the office is ready for their arrival.
- Creating and maintaining detailed bills for NYLF and SOGA.
- Entering guest and conference data into the conference database system and preparing all guest check-in materials.
- Working with the Conference Coordinators to prepare the staff schedule for SOGA.
For additional information, please contact:
Office of University Conferences
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774
Emory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.