Conference Manager Three
The SOGA & NJCL Manager responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Preparing for all aspects of these two conferences, Special Olympics of Georgia (SOGA) and National Junior Classical League (NJCL) to ensure a successful program for each conference's guests.
- Creating and maintaining detailed bills for each group.
- Provide excellent customer service operations including conference check-in/check-out and reporting specific needs/concerns of guests with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Verify the set-up of various audio-visual equipment and catering requests in meeting rooms throughout campus as well as physically arranging the room if necessary.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with on-campus offices.
- Coordinates all SOGA and NJCL shifts with Conferences Coordinators to ensure that all neeeds for conferences are being met.
- Collaborates with Conference Assistants, Managers, Coordinator, and Directors in all details regarding the two conferences.
- Communicate with Manager I to ensure that all meal plans, prox card privileges, and transportation services for the two conferences are covered.
- Maintain accurate rosters of both conferences and communicate with Manager II to confirm that all residential spaces are properly prepared bfore conferences' arrival.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the conference organizers to ensure that the Office of University Conferences is aware of all group needs and potential issues.
- Any additional duties relating to any needs that may arise with SOGA or NJCL.
- Emory University Catering
For additional information, please contact:
Office of University Conferences
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774
Emory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.