Conference Manager Four
The Meeting Space, A/V, Equipment Rental Manager responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Maintains working knowledge of all meeting space, audio/visual, and equipment rental vendors, policies, reservation procedures, and billing protocols.
- Coordinates all meeting space requests from conference groups, and reserves appropriate venues.
- Coordinates all audio/visual requests from conference groups, and reserves appropriate services.
- Coordinates all equipment rental requests from conference groups, and reserves appropriately, including set-ups and break-downs.
- Ensures compliance with Emory University Network Communications and Information Technology Division polices.
- Coordinates all guest voicemail needs.
- Coordinates all guest computer lab needs.
- With Conference Coordinators, schedules shifts to ensure proper personnel for all set-ups and break-downs.
- Maintains inventory of audio/visual equipment, tables, chairs, trashcans, trashcan liners, and coolers.
- Possesses knowledge of proper use of all equipment that University Conferences owns or rents from vendors.
- Schedules and coordinates use of all residential meeting space by both internal and external groups during the conference season.
- Compiles and distribute all bills for meeting space, audio/visual services, equipment rental, and technology needs.
- Any additional duties relating to meeting space, audio/visual services, equipment rental, and technology needs.
- CST Media
- Classroom Technologies
- Campus Services
- Meeting Services Office
- Registrar’s Office
- Information Technology Division
- Network Communications
Back to Top
For additional information, please contact:
Office of University Conferences
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774
Emory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Back to Top