Conference Manager Five
The Billing & Office Procedures Manager responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Staffs the Alabama Information Desk from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
- Sets up the main Information Desk in Alabama Hall at the beginning of the summer, and coordinates break-down of this desk at the end of the summer, including storage of all office materials.
- Responsible for answering the main Conferences line and fielding questions and relaying pertinent information to the Conferences staff when necessary.
- Orders and restocks office supplies and keeps an accurate inventory of these supplies throughout the summer.
- Picks up and distributes all Conferences mail from the Conferences P.O. Box 24082 and Drawer B.
- Processes all staff reimbursements.
- Orders all pagers for staff and conference groups.
- Assists Associate Director in ensuring that all billing is done in a timely manner.
- Collects completed bills from Conference Assistants and generates invoices or journal vouchers to arrange for bill payment.
- Keeps track of and advises the Associate Director on the progress of all bills.
- Responsible for depositing cash from desk sales and other petty cash sales.
- Sets up all satellite Information Desks at the beginning of the summer. Coordinates break-down of Information Desks at the end of the summer, including storage of all items.
- Develops operating procedures for the Conference Information Desks to include: opening/closing responsibilities, mail receipt/delivery logs, telephone message pads, cash box, laundry soap sales log, phones and phone sales log, concierge information, and log book.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all Conference Information Desks. Visits all desks on a weekly basis to check status and to pick up cash.
- Responds to daily messages or notes left in the Information Desk Logs by the Conference Assistants.
- Emory University Accounts Payable
- Housing Accounting
- Emory University Postal Services, UPS, FedEx
Back to Top
For additional information, please contact:
Office of University Conferences
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-0428 | Fax: (404) 727-4774
Emory University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Back to Top