Residence Hall: Trimble
Hometown: Cary, NC
1. What previous experiences in your life do you think have contributed to your success?
Being on the senior leadership team at my church and mentoring people in youth group! I also loved my old SAS and RA and seeing them as role models helped.
2. What do you feel you bring to RLH as a staff member?
A positive attitude, friendly demeanor and I love my freshman! Also energy and organization.
3. How do you feel your experiences with RLH will benefit you in the future?
Knowing how to refer and deal with tough situations. Also being a mentor and a friend to younger students at the same time. Building a community helping to make my hall a good environment.
4. What other activities/hobbies are you involved in on or off campus?
Volunteer Emory, Kappa Alpha Theta, Emory Student Ambassadors, SGA Student Hardship Fund.
5. What music are you listening to right now?
Adele, Neon Lights - Natasha Beddingfield, Foster the People.
6. What's your favorite color?
7. Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Beatles all the way