Residence Hall: Few/Evans
Major/Minor: MA in Counseling/Higher Education; BA in English Literature
Hometown: Westchester, IL
1. What previous experiences in your life do you think have contributed to your success?
Living in residence halls all over the country, loving sustainability, having a motto in life of learning as much as I can while having as much fun as I can
2. What do you feel you bring to RLH as a staff member?
Enthusiasm for the residence hall experience; a social justice lens; pride in the work I do; idea generation; I thrive through collaboration and building connections so that everyone can succeed; a deep, personal understanding of leadership; a belief in relational, social change
3. How do you feel your experiences with RLH will benefit you in the future?
Somewhere down the line, I want to be in a dual position of administrator and faculty member, and I know I am in the best position right now for that.
4. What other activities/hobbies are you involved in on or off campus?
people-watching, adventuring, laughing, knitting, discovering Atlanta day-by-day
5. What music are you listening to right now?
Florence + the Machine "shake it out"...I can't wait for the new album!
6. What's your favorite color?
7. Beatles or Rolling Stones?
um...neither. i don't even get why this is still a conversation people are having...