Community GoalsStudents who live in the Citizenship FYE community will:
• Connect with peers who share an interest in the broad theme of citizenship.
• Be provided opportunities to explore interests in and out of the classroom.
• Develop leadership skills, communication skills, citizenship skills, relationships, and multicultural and diversity awareness.
• Apply their knowledge of citizenship through academic and social activities such as their freshmen seminars and Eagle Excursions.
• Be assisted in achieving goals for their second year at Emory through counseling, academic advising, and the use of campus resources.