Community GoalsStudents who live in the Global Cultures FYE community will:
• Discuss world cultures from individual, institutional, and global perspectives.
• Apply the knowledge they have gained to engage in meaningful conversations and interactions with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Draw upon the academic and social resources that Emory offers those interested in learning more about world cultures.
• Think critically about the similarities and differences among world cultures.
• Understand the ways that Emory is becoming a global destination for students and scholars.