Community GoalsThe goals of this community are to:
• provide opportunities for first-year students to make meaningful connections with faculty, staff, student mentors, and peers who share an interest in the broad theme of Living Green.
• offer support for first-year students in their transition through academic advising, experiential education activities, community development, and social engagement.
• enhance their sustainability knowledge, leadership skills, communication skills, relationships, and multicultural and diversity awareness.
• apply their knowledge of the economic, environmental, and equity issues associated with sustainability through experiential activities.
• assist first-year residents in detailing how they will continue to explore Living Green in their second year at Emory.