1340 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30322
Extensively renovated in 1995, Harris Hall is one of the most beautiful residence halls at Emory University. Located on Clifton Road, Harris Hall residents are close to the Goizueta Business School, Woodruff Library, and the Emory University Hospital. A historic sitting room and reception area with a grand piano are located in the building.
In summer 2013, Harris Hall underwent a few renovations including transforming several rooms into hall lounge space, new lighting, new furniture, and new carpet. We will continue to make improvements to the building during summer 2014.
*A limited number of suite style rooms with private bathrooms (shared only with
adjacent room) are available on the 5th floor.