Emory Neuroscience Mystery Treasure Hunt
Will you find the clues and win a prize?
Greetings! By clicking on the word "access" you have accessed what lies beneath the surface.
As you have no doubt gathered by now, this website is more than meets the eye.
* I have hidden 10 clues throughout this website. You must find them, and use them
to answer each question.
* The first person who gets all 10 questions right wins the main
prize.. Update: main prize won by teammates Don Noble & Joe Mertz.
* I will award a free lollipop to anybody else who answers the questions correctly.
* Teamwork is allowed. If you answer the questions as a team, each team member will get a lollipop.
* If you email me a few answers I will tell you which ones you have correct, so you
can focus on the remaining questions.
* To claim your prize, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers. Don't tell other people the answers!
* If you are reading this please email me right away email@example.com so that I know you have entered the contest!
1. Which famous neuroscientist's Wikipedia page did I link to?
2. Which liquid is filling the empty skull?
3. Whose model can beat up their models?
4. What is Lukas Hoffmann's favorite brain region?
5. When you cross your eyes just the right way, what image do the computer chips turn into?
6. How many reasons are there to date a scientist? What is the last reason (my favorite)?
7. What's the name of the neuroscience-related game you can play when you feel like procrastinating? (shame on you, get back to work!)
8. Who is the guy in the trippy picture, the one with the crying bird and 3rd eye on his forehead? And what molecule is he holding?
9. Who is Bubbles?
10. Is there a conspiracy in the Neuroscience program? Whether you believe the website's answer or not, what should you do to prevent us from reading your thoughts?
Lollipop Guild Members
1. Donald Noble
2. Joseph Mertz
Search and click diligently, my friends! Not all is as it appears!