How You Can Help
You can help us help the environment in a number of ways:
- Take only the number of napkins you need per meal.
- Take only one cup for each beverage purchase.
- Please bring your own reusable tote bag or forego a bag for carryout items.
- Carry a reusable cup, refillable mug or bottle.
- Recycle aluminum cans, plastic and glass throughout campus at the designated recycling stations as well as at home.
- Dine in rather than carrying out.
- Recycle your cardboard moving boxes.
- Refrain from removing dishes from Lils.
- Choose bulk condiments instead of individually wrapped and forget the straw.
- Report any leaks and drips in sinks, showers, and toilets.
- Use compact flurescent bulbs and turn off the lights when you leave.
- Only wash full loads of clothes and wash in cold water.
- Buy locally whenever you can.
- Take only what you can eat - you can always go back for more.