We know you have a lot to remember and do as you prepare for your college career. To help make things less daunting and to help you make sure you've dotted your i’s and crossed your t’s, we offer this helpful list of reminders.
Before you submit your application, make sure you do the following things:
• Sign the Emory Common Application Supplement. If applying online, an electronic signature is accepted. If filing a paper application, please sign the document.
• Verify that your SAT I or ACT scores have been sent to Emory from the testing agency or that the scores are listed on your transcript.
Note that all Emory application deadlines are for postmark or online submission.
Emory University exclusively uses the Common Application and we prefer that you apply online. If you submit your Common Application online, please submit your transcripts and recommendations online, if possible, or mail all such items in one package to the Office of Admission. If you are applying to Emory College, Oxford College, or both, you need only submit supporting documents once to our joint address below:
Office of Admission - Undergraduate
1390 Oxford Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30322-1016
If you choose to apply to Emory via the paper version of the Common Application, please mail the following items in one package if possible:
• Entire Common Application with application fee
• Your essay and short answer responses
• All official transcripts
• All recommendations (in separate, sealed envelopes)
If you submit supplemental material that will not fit inside an 8.5-by-11-inch folder, please include with your application a separate written description of the items sent. The Admissions Committee does not guarantee consideration of materials that do not fit inside the application folder.
The Admission Committee is unable to return any part of your application.
Please note that you may not fax application materials to Emory without permission from an admission counselor.
Make a copy of ALL application materials submitted.