We prepare students to become global citizens through study, service and research opportunities abroad and international projects and events closer to home.
Nearly two in five undergraduates participate in study abroad programs (2013 Emory College Senior Survey). And many students appreciate the diversity of cultures and ideas through programs and events on our Atlanta and Oxford campuses.
Students have the option to study abroad in more than 40 countries through 100+ programs, and to pursue international research, service and internship opportunities.
Emory conducts exchange programs with several schools abroad. These notably include Emory's sister institution, the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, and the related Robert T. (Bobby) Jones Jr. Scholarships and Fellowships.
Emory in the World
International Centers and Programs
- Find Emory people and projects around the world
- Search Emory partnerships and exchange agreements with international institutions
- Meet international experts and distinguished visitors through Halle Institute programs
- Enjoy an international living experience on the Atlanta campus
- Find Emory alumni around the world