Housing & Dining
Residence Life and Housing maintains more than 20 residence halls. About three in four undergraduates, including all first- and second-year students, live in campus housing, fostering a sense of community and involvement in college life.
All residential students must participate in an Emory Dining meal plan. We offer several choices to accomodate a range of dietary needs and preferences. Students simply show their university ID, the EmoryCard, to use plan benefits at dining facilities.
Where to Live
- Housing options: Explore your choices on campus
- What to do when: Key dates for undergraduates
- Have a question about living on campus? Email Residence Life and Housing
- Plugging in: Connect your computer
- Care packages: Get snail mail
- Like dorm life? Work for Residence Life and Housing
- Leave your mark: The Engraved Brick Project
- Housing options at Oxford College
Where to Eat
Emory Dining serves the community with two main locations in the middle of campus:
- Dining at Dobbs, an all-you-care-to-eat venue with terraced seating in the Dobbs University Center (the "DUC")
- Cox Hall Food Court, which offers quick-service dining options
More than a dozen smaller dining venues of various types are located around campus.
Learn about the EmoryCard university ID used at Emory Dining facilities.
See what's in season and who grows our food. The university is moving toward a goal of using local or sustainable sources for three-quarters of the food served on campus by 2015.