Make the most of your trip back to campus by following our 10 easy steps to help you prepare:
- Watch the trailer. The official Homecoming and Reunion Weekend trailer is sure to get you pumped for the weekend ahead. Check out what's in store.
- Like us. Join the Emory Alumni Association on Facebook for Homecoming updates.
- Pack your Emory gear. Show your pride by wearing your colors when you get back to campus. Don't have a t-shirt? Don't worry! We will give you one at the hospitality center on Saturday.
- Follow @emoryalumni on Twitter. Start using the #iminemoryhc hashtag to get your fellow alumni excited about the weekend. We'll use this throughout the weekend for alumni to follow all the action.
- Connect with your classmates at your reunion. Before heading to your reunion this fall, reconnect with old friends on your reunion Facebook group. While you're there, check out the cool Facebook cover photo and update your Facebook profile to match.
- Print a campus map. There are lots of changes on campus; you don't want to get lost. Don't worry, the memories are still around.
- Brush up on music by this year's Homecoming concert artist and get ready to sing along.
- Pack your phone. The Homecoming website is mobile-friendly. Bookmark the mobile site on your phone and have the weekend schedule at your fingertips.
- Submit a Class Note. Where have you been and what have you been up to since graduation? Post your news.
- Check out the full schedule for the weekend and register for the events you want to attend! Then pack your Emory gear (or get a free t-shirt from the association!) and head home to campus. See you soon!