Payments can be made directly to Student Financial Services by:
- Mailing a payment directly to Student Financial Services
- Paying in person at the cashier windows in the lobby of the B. Jones Center
- Paying online
Instructions for the following processes are located in the Online Pathway to University Students (OPUS) system. Your student can make the payment or grant you guest access. Instructions for guest access are located in OPUS.
- Payment through the Emory online payment process from your checking or savings account in a U.S. bank
- If you are using an international bank, you can use the new Western Union Business Solutions payment process.
- If you are not from one of the 38 countries in the Travelex/Emory system, you can wire transfer your payment. Please see policies regarding wire transfers.
- Emory payment plan: The plan allows academic expenses not covered by scholarships, loans, or other financial aid to be paid in four equal installments per term.
For more information on payment of tuition and fees and additional financial information, please visit the Student Financial Services website.
Please note that Emory does not permit the use of credit cards or debit cards for student account payments. Online payments can only be made from a standard checking or savings account.